Green Market Dates, Location & Booth Space Available
|Type||Location||Date||Time||No. of Booth Space|
|Indoor||Red Zone, The Boulevard||26th – 29th October 2017||12pm – 10pm||30|
|Outdoor||The Square||28th – 29th October 2017||12pm – 8pm||10|
Each booth space comes with one plug point and will be given a table cloth and two chairs.
*The requirement for the booth spaces at The Square:
- Organic garden/farm products
- Organic and local F&B
Green Market Rates
|Red Zone, The Boulevard||26th – 29th October 2017||RM600||
|The Square||28th – 29th October 2017||RM300|
The refundable security deposit of RM200 and full amount will have to be banked in to EcoKnights once your application is approved.
* Failure to commit throughout contract period will result in security deposit not be refunded.
**The Red Zone at The Boulevard will only be taking in application for 4 day-booth space. We will not consider weekday or weekend application.
Payment is required once you have been accepted as a vendor. You will be notified of this upon acceptance and an invoice will be sent.
30th June 2017
EcoKnights will review your application based on a set criteria with the aid of positive and negative screening tools, and input from community groups with the required authority.
Green Market Themes
- Home building, design & fittings – Solar, water, architecture, furnishings and appliances.
- Lifestyle – Fair trade and organic clothing, chocolate, tea and coffee, healthy and sustainable diets, DIY repairs.
- Bikes & Transport – Latest bikes and displays.
- Gardening & food – Organic certified gardening products, recycled and reclaimed garden features and even a feature garden to sit in and listen to talks on gardening.
- Feast Out – Featuring the most delicious selection of vegetarian and vegan, organic and local food and drink. The Green Market has everything from wholesome meals to delicious ice cream, organic coffee, tea and fruit juices.
- Community groups & NGOs – All the leading advocacy groups working to make the world a better place. From international environmental and social NGOs to local community groups protecting endangered species and creating sustainable communities.
If you are looking for an advertising opportunity in our Commemorative KLEFF Festival Program Book, we have advertorial packages* that can help you to save more.
*Packages are only available for selected Green Market vendors.
Specifications: Booklet A5 size, 60 pages min, full colour. Print Run: 10,000 copies (minimum).
RM1,400 only (save RM200)
Width: 296mm x height: 210mm
With bleed: 302mm x 216mm (3mm each)
RM800 only (save RM200)
Width: 148mm x height: 210mm
With bleed: 154mm x 216mm (3mm each)
RM400 only (save RM200)
Width: 148mm x height: 105mm
With bleed: 154mm x 111mm (3mm each)